POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The evil eyes : Re: The evil eyes Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The evil eyes
From: Rune
Date: 29 Aug 2007 20:01:27
Message: <46d608d7$1@news.povray.org>
scam wrote:
> Thanks everyone for your positive feedback, it's very much
> appreciated! It feels a little odd taking credit for the image though
> considering it was as much luck as anything else.
>
> Skip Talbot <ski### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>> Your characters remind me of sunflower seeds packed into the head of
>> a sunflower.  You could incorporate your flower into the scene by
>> carrying out this idea as a close up render of an evil sunflower.  ;)
>>
>> Skip
>
> Now that is a very nice idea! Don't be surprised if I come back with
> an elephant holding a pink balloon instead though ;)
>
> There were a couple of issues in the first version I uploaded so
> here's another one.

It seems more logical that the front figure has the same scaling as the
rest, instead of looking much taller. Focal blur is also nice.

However, the overall composition in the image was better before IMHO. I've
attached an image showing the nice lines and balance in the old version.

Rune
--
http://runevision.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'petal0.2_composition.jpg' (8 KB)

Preview of image 'petal0.2_composition.jpg'
petal0.2_composition.jpg