POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eavesdropping - final [~110kB] : Re: Eavesdropping - final [~110kB] Server Time
5 Aug 2024 20:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eavesdropping - final [~110kB]
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 29 Aug 2007 04:01:22
Message: <46d527d2$1@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> schreef in bericht
> It looks fantastic Thomas! I think the lighting is really great on this
> one.
> And a very nice job on all those clothes. :)

Thank you Janet!
An interesting point with dynamic clothes is that you can use them
indiscriminately (almost) with different figures with different morphologies
and with minimal effort. So, the same shalwar (trousers) is used for
Iskander hiding behind the column, Adamastor talking to the Rais, and the
boy half hid behind the wall. That could not be done as easily with
conforming clothes I think. Only for the Rais, who is suffering from a bit
of obesity, did I make a different garment  :-)

Thomas