POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eavesdropping - final [~110kB] : Eavesdropping - final [~110kB] Server Time
5 Aug 2024 20:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Eavesdropping - final [~110kB]
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Aug 2007 09:59:08
Message: <46d42a2c@news.povray.org>
This is my final render of the Eavesdropping scene. Radiosity is used, as
well as Lightsys, and a number of things have been changed since the last
wip. I rendered is two passes. For the second one, I subdivided the image in
twenty tiles of 100x400 pixels and rendered those separately (render time
for each between 1 and 2 hours) and reassembled the image gradually. The
only reason I did this was to use my PC more efficiently and not have to
reparse the whole image each time after I would restart the render.
This final version could probably use a somewhat finer aa and radiosity
settings. However, I am content with the image as is and want to go on with
other scenes.

Nonetheless, comments are always welcome of course!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Eavesdropping final.jpg' (109 KB)

Preview of image 'Eavesdropping final.jpg'
Eavesdropping final.jpg