POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bored : Re: Bored Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bored
From: Alain
Date: 26 Aug 2007 11:20:00
Message: <46d19a20$1@news.povray.org>
Cousin Ricky nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/08/26 01:26:
> "Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> Argh, I'm very bored at work, so here's a random Friday afternoon glob of
>> chrome-finished expanded polystyrene. Watch out, it's heavier than it
>> looks!
>
> Wow, how'd you get the expanded polystyrene to hold up in those acidic
> electroplating baths?  I've seen orange juice eat through that stuff.  Good
> job!
>
> ;-)

That must be REALY cheap polystyrene! Or your orange juice was contaminated with
acetone or toluene... I have drank orange juice and limonade in styrofoam cups
without any problem. It can also hold wine, but, it give it a bad taste.

--
Alain
You know you've been raytracing too long when you try to compress a mandelbrot