POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lostguy WIP #7 : Re: Lostguy WIP #7 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lostguy WIP #7
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 23 Aug 2007 09:30:43
Message: <46cd8c03$1@news.povray.org>
> I hate to say this, but overall I preferred WIP #6 to this one.
I'll second that for the same reasons that Rune pointed out.

The clouds look strange to me, too. They seem to dense to me and my eyes
miss some noise on the big scale, i.e. aside from the small scale noise
the clouds look to smooth. Combinations of several clouds look strange
too, especially these over the guys head.

But aside from that it's a very impressive image! I like it a lot.

Regards,
Florian