POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Metal & Flowers WIP? 5 - with new colors! : Test with your own wall color! Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Test with your own wall color!
From: Rune
Date: 22 Aug 2007 00:13:09
Message: <46cbb7d5$1@news.povray.org>
I made a little flash file where you can change the color of the wall and
see the posters on that color. You can also choose between the various
preset poster colors or even pick a color of your own choice.

http://runevision.com/3d/metalandflowers/

You can also share your findings, so if you want to show off how the posters
would look on your wall, or want to suggest a color for the posters that you
think look awsome, simply copy the url generated at the bottom and post
here.

Sorry for the very buggy color picker. I found it on the net and it was even
worse before I fixed a few (other) major issues it had. If anyone have been
able to find a free one that's better, please let me know. All the well
tested ones seem to cost money.

Rune
--
http://runevision.com