POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Metal & Flowers WIP? 5 - with new colors! : Re: Metal & Flowers WIP? 5 - with new colors! Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:10:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Metal & Flowers WIP? 5 - with new colors!
From: Simon
Date: 21 Aug 2007 17:24:04
Message: <46cb57f4@news.povray.org>
Just to add my 2p - Blue for me with Teal a very close second. I like the
white also, but less so. Black is _ok_ buy you don't see the shadows - which
defeats the point a little?

Khaki works colour-sie but seems a little boring compared to the others. I
find the green overpowering.

Whatever you go with, I think they're all great.

the answer is probably "awful" but what do they look like with solid colours
but different in each "frame"?