POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wasting time (111KB JPEG) : Re: Wasting time (111KB JPEG) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wasting time (111KB JPEG)
From: Jim Charter
Date: 20 Aug 2007 09:11:35
Message: <46c99307$1@news.povray.org>
Stefan Viljoen wrote:
> A Type-4 planoformic xenomorph forming a dimensionally compressed subtring
> metasphere to facilitate hyper-luminal velocity insertion.

Yeah but...it looks like some sort of bag

Anyway I cannot dissect how you did this, which is good. I enjoy the
imagination and effort. I would like the image more, but you have a very
harsh color sense to my eye.  Just one of those things.  People differ.
  I am sure my images all look dark and murky to you.

-Jim