POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Metal & Flowers WIP? 5 - with new colors! : Re: Metal & Flowers WIP? 5 - with new colors! Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:08:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Metal & Flowers WIP? 5 - with new colors!
From: Rune
Date: 20 Aug 2007 09:00:29
Message: <46c9906d@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> Rune wrote:
>> White wall or not, I'm not sure I agree that the posters should
>> preferably be the same color as the wall.
>
> I didn't say that. I just wanted to point out that if they are too
> different, in the real situation when you enter the room it might be
> from such distance that the first impression is that of 6 rectangular
> frames hanging on the wall. Also because you have a lot of background
> in the images.

Yes, I agree.

> BTW how much time would it take to paint your background and the wall
> e.g. mint green in the full room image (with different textures so
> there is a small difference in color)?

I'm not sure what you mean. I can easily make a preview with any color for
the image backgrounds and any color for the wall if you give me some color
vectors (it's easier than me having to guess what color you mean). I'm not
sure what you mean about "different textures so there is a small difference
in color".

Rune
--
http://runevision.com