POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Metal & Flowers WIP? 5 - with new colors! : Re: Metal & Flowers WIP? 5 - with new colors! Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:20:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Metal & Flowers WIP? 5 - with new colors!
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Aug 2007 03:00:56
Message: <46c7eaa8$1@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <new### [at] runevisioncom> schreef in bericht
> Anyway, I've splitted the image into several layers, and once the
> background layer was separate, it suddenly got temptingly easy to play
> around with it... In my head the background was always just white, but
> after having seen some of the possible alternatives, I'm suddenly not sure
> I prefer white anymore. I don't know which version I want to have printed!
>
> What to do, what to do...
>
> What do you think?

Apart from white, I would suggest blue.
I think teal has already too much green in it, and like green, it offends
the eyes somewhat, especially if you have to look at the image over a longer
period. Black is ok, but only for a small image like the one presented with
one flower.
just my 2 cts :-)

Thomas