POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Metal & Flowers WIP? 5 - with new colors! : Re: Metal & Flowers WIP? 5 - with new colors! Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:21:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Metal & Flowers WIP? 5 - with new colors!
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 18 Aug 2007 22:16:49
Message: <46c7a811$1@news.povray.org>
Rune wrote:
> What do you think?

I'd go for either blue or teal if you don't want to use white (which I
also like, but some color is always better than black or white, IMHO).
I'm slightly biased towards the blue, maybe because I've seen so much
teal stuff lately that it just looks slightly less main-stream. :-)

Black looks gloomy and to me, kinda cheap as well, because what do you
do if you've got no clue for a background? Just keep it black. ;-)

And the green, though a good background to the red flowers, would only
fit into similiar colored rooms. Green is a very difficult color IMHO
for rooms and buildings.

But I like it, looks really great. :-)

Regards,
Tim