POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lostguy WIP #5 : Re: Lostguy WIP #5 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lostguy WIP #5
From: Rune
Date: 18 Aug 2007 21:55:44
Message: <46c7a320$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias wrote:
> Reworked the clouds, the camera-angle, the path and the focal point.

> Anyways, comments and suggestions, as always, welcome! :-)

Perfect! :D

I really like this version. The clouds are really good - not realistic but
fits perfectly to the half model / half real style.

The paths are fine too. You can see four, but there might be a lot more on
the other side. They don't follow a redial pattern but go out seemingly at
random. It looks very natural and conveys the meaning fine.

I don't know if the rest of the improvement is just the texture (objects?)
of the path, but the image as a whole works much better now. :)

Rune
--
http://runevision.com