POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Silver Tiara : Re: Silver Tiara Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Silver Tiara
From: St
Date: 12 Aug 2007 14:09:35
Message: <46bf4cdf@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> Steve, I've run out of superlatives.  But it is so cool to see how you
> have matured as a POV artist and have managed to integrate the medium with
> your metalworking/jewelry development.  You have created a niche that once
> again demonstrates the creative flexibility of POV-Ray.

     Hey, thank you Jim. A lot of the designs you've seen recently are
really only an extension of what I designed in real life about 13 years ago
now. Back then, I didn't have the power of a PC, so everything was designed
with a pencil. But now, I can play a little in my 3D world, and then make
the (real) model by hand. I've always had the philosophy of... "If I can
draw it, I can make it". I've found out that that applies to 3D graphics
too.  :)

     ~Steve~