POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : high school math : Re: high school math Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:28:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: high school math
From: Shay
Date: 11 Aug 2007 01:08:09
Message: <46bd4439$1@news.povray.org>
dlm wrote:
>> [2] http://www.tiny.cc/
> This is a dangerous site - it tried to install diskscrubber software.
> And its full of spam and ads.

Thank you very much. I thought I was using tinyurl. I should be more
careful. I have canceled that post and reposted with the tinyurl you gave.

> And I should at that the image is simply amazing and instructive - in
> the purist sense.

Don't know if you're talking about the image in this post or the link
image. I imagine you'd be diplomatic and say "both" or "either."
Whatever the case, thank you for the compliment.

 -Shay