POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : high school math : Re: high school math Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:24:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: high school math
From: Shay
Date: 11 Aug 2007 00:57:07
Message: <46bd41a3$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

> > Or that if you can do this with high school math, he is anxious to
> > know what you could achieve using some more advanced math.

I know what he means. I'm just having a little fun. Jim knows from
previous conversations that I do not care for the type of
self-deprecation I am feigning.

> > I know I would. (like to see what you could do with more advanced
> > math)

Thank you, but I've not even approached the limits of my High School[1]
math.  Looking at this and "...geeks only?"[2] might lead a person to
wonder exactly how complex a person could get with such a shape. The
answer is: VERY. Only aesthetics and RAM prevent these image from being
MUCH more complex.

> > BTW, handcrafted?

By the hard, scarred hands of a filthy manual laborer.

-Shay

[1] Plus that taught to me by ABX and Tor

[2] http://tinyurl.com/ynpfeo