POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : That cross, close up. : Re: That cross, close up. Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:16:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That cross, close up.
From: St
Date: 10 Aug 2007 23:39:35
Message: <46bd2f77$1@news.povray.org>
"Shay" <shay@s.s> wrote in message news:46bcada3$1@news.povray.org...
> St. wrote:
>> Yellow and rose gold. It's the cross in my 'Before and After' image...
>>

> I've had a look through all of the images in this thread. Very nice
> design.

     Thank you. I just love it when my boss says "design something" and I
immediately think of POV-Ray and Wings...  ;)

I remember shopping for Carrie Ann's wedding ring - took forever
> to find something. Many jwelry makers, and POV-ers, seem too comfortable
> creating only what is easiest to manufacture.

    I usually go by: If I can draw (or render) a design, I can make it.
(Well, hopefully, I never know until I actually start with a lump of silver
or a coil of silver wire).

     ~Steve~