POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : That cross, close up. : Re: That cross (attachment - 40.5kb jpg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:16:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That cross (attachment - 40.5kb jpg)
From: St
Date: 10 Aug 2007 14:38:58
Message: <46bcb0c2@news.povray.org>
"OpalPlanet" <ecs### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> All of this aboslutely gorgeous jewlery, and what I want to know is ....
> where are the models from?

      Thank you! Do you mean the actual 3D models themselves, or the actual
'designs' of the jewellery? If the former, they were made with Wings3D, and
the latter, well, I actually designed the earrings about 3 years ago now,
(maybe a bit less). So the earring pattern was used in the other designs
apart from the cross and ring, and basically, it's just two earrings
modelled in complete reversal - which is nice, because the design ends up
with a nice celtic knot in the middle.   :o)

      ~Steve~