POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lostguy WIP #4 : Re: Lostguy WIP #4 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:25:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lostguy WIP #4
From: Shay
Date: 10 Aug 2007 13:48:44
Message: <46bca4fc$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:

> Have related concepts point in similar directions!

Or all concepts pointing in the same direction ???

Looking good, Mr. Nikias. I noticed that the unnatural grass under the
more natural sky gives the impression that the guy is walking on
someone's model town (Beetlejuice movie intro comes to mind). The effect
adds another dimension to the pic for me.

Still a BIT shy of complete visual cohesion between the elements, which
I think the concept deserves. ..... Looking closely, only the dirt path
is lacking. Here's what I see:

Grass, signs, figure: Miniatures
Sky: realish (works with the "trapped in a construct" interpretation)

 -Shay