POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : That cross, close up. : Re: That cross (attachment - 40.5kb jpg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:12:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That cross (attachment - 40.5kb jpg)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 9 Aug 2007 09:49:33
Message: <46bb1b6d$1@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> schreef in bericht news:46bb1095@news.povray.org...

>      Oh, wow, thank you guys! It just spurs me on...  :o)
>
>       Here's a necklace.  :o)

You never stop, do you??  :-)
You have a very nice, complete set there now. Oh! I miss a tiara!!

My crystallography courses are so far behind me that I don't remember the
name of the special mirror symmetry you have used in the horizontal part of
the necklace. Not that it matters, but it nags the rusty ball bearings of my
mind so to speak...

Thomas