POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lostguy WIP #4 : Re: Lostguy WIP #4 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lostguy WIP #4
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 9 Aug 2007 04:00:34
Message: <46bac9a2$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:
> "Tim Cook" <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> schreef in bericht
>> Death is in the same direction as Life, but opposite Enemies?
>> Work is opposite Stress and Despair?
>> Peace and War are in the same direction?
>> Abortion and Kids are kinda in the same direction?
>> The Friends/Love/Solitude post I'd turn Solitude a bit clockwise and
>> Friends counterclockwise.
>>

> <grin>
> Those are the contradictions of Life....  ;-)
> Imho, they are as true as if their directions were reversed...

The signs and their directions are randomly generated, not hand-placed.
As for similiar things showing into similiar directions: you're assuming
that once you choose a path, the outcome is what you asked for.

People opting for kids may need an abortion, depending on the
circumstances, work doesn't have to be full of stress if you enjoy it, etc.

Basically, the idea is that you make choices again and again, not just
once and go for it, and some outcomes are awfully close to each other
once you've chosen a certain direction. Think of it as the risks. ;-)

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias"