POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lostguy WIP #3 : Re: Lostguy WIP #3 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lostguy WIP #3
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 3 Aug 2007 20:37:08
Message: <46b3ca34@news.povray.org>
Cousin Ricky wrote:
> "Eva"?  Who's Eva?

My best friend. When I told her about the image and read her the list of
all the things people might want to use as basis for their decisions,
she wanted to be one too. Usually I don't add such a clear personal
touch to my images, but I felt this one fitting. She's been a real and
steady support since I've got to know her, unlike other so-called friends...

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias"