POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lostguy WIP #3 : Re: Lostguy WIP #3 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lostguy WIP #3
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 3 Aug 2007 20:33:57
Message: <46b3c975$1@news.povray.org>
Trevor G Quayle wrote:
> Nice.

Thanks.

> Things are a lot easier if you just get married.  Then you only need one
> sign "Ask the wife"

Hehe, maybe. :-) I've got a sign somewhere saying "World Domination",
and another one says "Just do it!". The latter was a suggestion from my
brother, the former from Brain (you know: "Pinky and the Brain, one is a
genius, the other insane!"). But since you can't read all 50 anyway, I
might add that one, too. :-)

Regards,
Tim

--