POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lostguy WIP #3 : Re: Lostguy WIP #3 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:26:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lostguy WIP #3
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 3 Aug 2007 20:32:10
Message: <46b3c90a$1@news.povray.org>
Ross wrote:
>> Still feel the need to come up with something resembling a path on the
>> grass, but one step at a time...
>
> That was my initial response. "There are no paths, no one has had to make
> these decisions before?"

Good idea, but wrong approach. You may think that you've had to make
similiar decisions, but you never make the same decisions. So basically,
I don't really need a path, unless you follow the idea that these paths
aren't 100% free choice, that they might be tended to by something
higher/lower. That's something I'm keeping in mind when trying to come
up with a design for the path and how to model it.

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias"