POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Atrapado (Trapped) : Re: Atrapado (Trapped) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:17:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Atrapado (Trapped)
From: scott
Date: 18 Jul 2007 06:14:20
Message: <469de7fc$1@news.povray.org>
>>  Too dark. I can see 5 gray lines, 1 yellow line and a yellow
>> ellipse, and that's it.
>>
> I think your screen  needs a higher gamma setting or maybe you could want
> to quit your sunglasses ;-)
> It's often you see nothing where I see a lot of things.

Yeh, I mean even on this 4 year old LCD (with 5307 hours of on-time so
almost black anyway!) I can see the car, bus stop sign, telephone box,
street lights etc.

Maybe it's also a function of the software you are using to view the images.
I often notice that if I load an image into Paint Shop Pro it looks
different to using Outlook.