POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : just for fun (132kb jpg) : just for fun (132kb jpg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:16:33 EDT (-0400)
  just for fun (132kb jpg)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 15 Jul 2007 22:59:43
Message: <469adf1f@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

This idea came about earlier, while I was drawing with and ink. The
technique isn't new, but I can't remember who originated it. Basically,
it involves a sphere with high transmittance placed around the camera.
The textures are gradients. They are turned into lines under the
influence of the contrast-inducing sphere mentioned beforehand.

Rendered in a single pass. Sized and framed with the Gimp. Questions and
comments are always welcome!

~Sam

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: