POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothers in Poser - Take 7 (WIP) : Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 7b (final WIP) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:14:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 7b (final WIP)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 15 Jul 2007 07:42:36
Message: <469a082c@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> schreef in bericht
news:f72k93den69h9m4egkq0pkh2mdr8e27vg3@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:59:32 +0200, "Thomas de Groot"
> <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet>
> wrote:
>
>>And here is the Rais, freshly out of the taylor's
>>
>>There still are a couple of minor issues to tackle, but overall, I am
>>satisfied with him. The damask effect of the caftan shows beautifully
>>here.
>

> I'm lost for words, really good.
> Is the belt one of the things you want to tweak?

Thank you Stephen!
The belt? No not really, although it is a rather difficult object in terms
of uv mapping. I could use another map.
One issue (not visible) is the scimitar (a Turkish one, comes from a set of
free goodies from Daz3D) that I forgot to make interact with the caftan;
Another issue is a piece of shalwar sticking through the boot. Additionally,
I am not entirely satisfied with the blue of the caftan. I want something
darker, maybe a bit more purple too. Also the textures of the dagger's hilt
and scabbard need some attention.
Finally, I want to add a bit of a breeze to the scene. This will have some
effect on the pirihan and the caftan.

Thomas