POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first image! : Re: My first image! Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first image!
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 12 Jul 2007 07:18:29
Message: <46960e05@news.povray.org>
Welcome at the club, Alfonso!

If this is a first image, what are you going to show us in a couple of years
time??? Excellent work indeed. If I really want to nitpick (for the sake of
nitpicking really) I would say that the floor is too shiny or too clean if
you prefer, and it would be nice to be able to see the seams between the
tiles as non-reflecting lines. But please, go on in this way. This looks
really good.

Thomas