POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothers in Poser - Take 7 (WIP) : Re: Making clothers in Poser - Take 7 (WIP) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothers in Poser - Take 7 (WIP)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Jul 2007 08:42:01
Message: <46937e99@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> schreef in bericht
> "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
>

>> Hmm, yes, that would be nice indeed. At present, Poser only interacts
>> forwards, not backwards...
>
> It would be nice if it were bi-directional. But I think that we will need
> wait until quantum computers become common.
Yes probably, because I suspect that it would dramatically increase
processor power needs.

>> LOL!! I confess that I missed that one! I don't know the play but it
>> sounds
>> like Bernard Shaw? or Pinter? Forgive my ignorance in this.
>
> No, you're close though, it was Oscar Wild another Irishman. The play is
> "The importance of being Ernest". It is (pause) too (pause) trite for
> Pinter. {That is a theatre joke :-}
Oscar Wilde of course!! I should see/read that play.

>> On the other hand, the "handbag" made me look at Abdul in a different way
>> and there was something disquitingly depraved in his overall demeanour,
>> so,
>> from one thing came the other...
>
> Yes the camp evil one is scary. Remember Mrs. T with her handbag. :-)
ouch, yes...!
[OT]..."nice little pussy" Berlusconi called her (literally!!!) not long ago
in front of a student audience! I always thought that guy was weird!!!

Thomas