POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothers in Poser - Take 7 (WIP) : Re: Making clothers in Poser - Take 7 (WIP) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:15:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothers in Poser - Take 7 (WIP)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 9 Jul 2007 08:21:04
Message: <46922830@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> schreef in bericht

> This is looking good, Thomas. I wouldn't like to bump into him on a dark
> night :-)
Indeed. Especially as he probably will be accompanied by a bunch of
hashishins, as his links with the Old Man of the Mountain are wispered about
in the taverns. And the Janissary are never far away...

> But is that a knife under his Pirihan or is he just pleased to see us? ;-)

Well... it possibly is his belly button :-)
No, it is the border of the shalwar around his waist. He is going to wear a
sabre of course.

Thomas