POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothers in Poser - Take 7 (WIP) : Re: Making clothers in Poser - Take 7 (WIP) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:07:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothers in Poser - Take 7 (WIP)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 8 Jul 2007 10:35:12
Message: <4690f620@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> schreef in bericht news:4690ea51@news.povray.org...
>> In other words, this would be equivalent to smoothing the mesh, after the
>> simulation, wouldn't it?
>
>    Hmm, well, no, there was no smoothing involved, just the manipulation
> and deletion of verts in Wings (on his shirt), until it looked good.

Ok, that's true. I was in fact thinking along another line of thought where
one could maybe also try to smooth carefully the mesh at critical points...
Needs some experimenting... Thanks for the tip, Steve. I had not yet
considered editing the mesh after the simulation in that way, but it makes
sense, much sense indeed.

Thomas