POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : New beta coming? : Re: New beta coming? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:31:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New beta coming?
From: Alain
Date: 6 Jul 2007 22:57:58
Message: <468f0136@news.povray.org>
bbody nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/07/06 19:09:
> I just got a new quad core and wanted to try the 3.7 beta 21 but it expired
> on 1 July and there doesn't seem to be anything more recent.  Any info or a
> way to use the previous version would be greatly appreciated.

Set your system date somewhere in June, start POV beta, reset your time to the
correct date.
The expiration date is only checked during startup.

REMEMBER: DON'T send a bug report if you find one after doing that little danse ;-)

--
Alain
"If you see me running, try to keep up."