POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another medieval structure : Re: Another medieval structure Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another medieval structure
From: Jim Charter
Date: 5 Jul 2007 13:08:30
Message: <468d258e@news.povray.org>
RusHHouR wrote:

> Since I never seem to improve my texture skills Ive gone cheater all the way
> and used image_maps in absurdum.

Image_maps are a skill unto themselves and, by and large, you've made a
craftsmanly and satisfying job of it.  Kudos for recognizing your
weakness and finding a way forward.  My main problem with this is,
however, that the brickwork is the centerpiece of the scene so far, and
it is merely an imagemeap.  So I'm interested in where else the scene
goes.

Dunno why, for some reason I'm thinking birds,... flocks and flocks of
birds.