POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Castle at night : Re: Castle at night Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Castle at night
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 28 Jun 2007 15:21:37
Message: <46840a41$1@news.povray.org>
"RusHHouR" <gee### [at] mailnu> wrote in message
> Here's a scene of a castle with walls Im fiddling with atm.
> Was gonna put it in a bigger environment, with mountains and a sea, but it
> looked awful. So I zoomed in. ;)
>
> We'll see where it ends up in.

That's a nice castle, but... (always a but)

I see two things wrong with this images:

1. it's too dark.  I know it's dark at night, but try to "simulate" darkness
by creating a high contrast, rather than making the entire image dark

2. the focal blur is way too high, which makes the scene look like a
scalemodel.

cu!
--
(new pc, haven't restored my sig yet :))
http://www.povplace.com