POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Study for individual clouds. : Re: Study for individual clouds. Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:14:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Study for individual clouds.
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 28 Jun 2007 11:01:52
Message: <4683cd60@news.povray.org>
"Bruno Cabasson" <bru### [at] alcatelaleniaspacefr> wrote in message
> Comments and advise welcome.

I agree with the others. The one on the right is MUCH better. I think what
sets it apart from the left example is the depth and shading. That is to say
the other appears more flat-ish looking. Very nice job .... I'm staying out
of the cloud business (I'm not worthy !!! (Garth sez to Wayne)) ..... you're
doing a way better job than I could.

Jim