POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Photon support? : Re: Photon support? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:28:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photon support?
From: Simon
Date: 26 Jun 2007 03:33:44
Message: <4680c158@news.povray.org>
I understand that but a) I've been developing other software for years and
am used to accepting bugs in Betas - I just consider this a learning curve
and b) I have a core2duo - I just want SMP support - so I'm willing to put
up with a small waste of my time to almost halve my render time :) but yes,
you are correct- not the best idea in the world.

Either way, it's taught me a lot about the use of photons :D