POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Girl on a cube (114 Kb) : Re: Girl on a cube (114 Kb) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:13:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Girl on a cube (114 Kb)
From: Thibaut Jonckheere
Date: 25 Jun 2007 14:43:26
Message: <46800cce$1@news.povray.org>

> Hi:
> It began as an experiment mixing radiosity and high values for ambient and
> finished in a semidecent image for wallpaper.

I like it.

> I'm not enterily satisfied with the final result. Commentaries, suggestions?

It is difficult to see the part of the tower which is at the bottom of
the picture (it's kind of "lost in the blue sky"), so maybe modify the
color/lightning there, to see that the tower comes from the ground, and
is not floating (at least this is what I suppose).

> The Girl and Winged Cat from Poser 4
> Trees from Arbaro
( I recognize Arbaro's default models, I have the same trees in my last
scene :-P )

Thibaut