POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothes in Poser _ Take 6 : Re: Making clothes in Poser _ Take 6 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothes in Poser _ Take 6
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Jun 2007 05:16:53
Message: <46779f05@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> schreef in bericht
news:t9d873plp7bmn55rlkap2rv9ajup92u24d@4ax.com...

> That's looking good, quite usable, indeed. Are you going to try and age
> the
> clothes?

Coming back from the mill, I guess....  :-)
You can interpret this as stains or as fading of the dyes, I suppose.
Making tears or holes in the cloth should involve a pigment_pattern with a
transparancy map. However, the tricky thing would be to have all that
positioned conveniently. Not impossible, but would need some trial and
error... I shall leave that for later. I am looking into furs now. I think I
shall have a closer look at Tim Nikias' surcoat macros which should do the
trick maybe...

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Poser_figuretest_11.jpg' (55 KB)

Preview of image 'Poser_figuretest_11.jpg'
Poser_figuretest_11.jpg