POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lost Guy - WIP : Re: Lost Guy - WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:14:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lost Guy - WIP
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 Jun 2007 03:34:39
Message: <4676358f$1@news.povray.org>
Deceptively simple and yet an image with a profound impact. Thanks for
sharing this with us, Tim. Read the first stanza of Dante's Inferno and you
will meet the same dilemma:
     Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita
     mi ritrovai per una selva oscura

( free translation: Halfway on the road of our life, I found myself in a
dark wood because the true way had been lost)

Interesting to see how some of your words are printed larger than others...
They are very revealing I guess, if not of your own thoughts, then at least
of the things in life that are important and/or unavoidable, and those
that - after all - may play a secundary role. Subtle and true.

I am looking forward to next versions.

Thomas