POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lost Guy - WIP : Re: Lost Guy - WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lost Guy - WIP
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Jun 2007 16:02:49
Message: <46759369$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias wrote:
> Hm, what would be required to make it less duny and more normal grass?

More smooth and fewer clumps, I think. Roots don't go well horizontally
in sand, which is why the grass tends to grow in clumps on sand.

> Hm... I'm not so sure if I wanna go that direction,

Yeah, it's hard to say whether it would improve things. It would
definitely change the tone and story of the image.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     His kernel fu is strong.