POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lost Guy - WIP : Re: Lost Guy - WIP Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lost Guy - WIP
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 17 Jun 2007 14:34:19
Message: <46757eab$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> I agree with Alain. In addition, the grass looks like the kind of thing
> you get in a desert or at a beach. Maybe dunes would be more appropriate
> there. :-)

Hm, what would be required to make it less duny and more normal grass?

> Also, consider footprints circling the hill. A joke that's classic for
> good reason. :-)

Hm... I'm not so sure if I wanna go that direction, after all, though
it's kinda funny, it's also kinda sad that this guy doesn't know where
to go, and I don't want to put too much weight on either side.

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias"