POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PoseRay 3.11.0 released: comments for future improvements : Re: PoseRay 3.11.0 released: comments for future improvements Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoseRay 3.11.0 released: comments for future improvements
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 17 Jun 2007 08:02:06
Message: <467522be@news.povray.org>
High!

Thomas de Groot schrieb:

> The attached image resumes the comments above and shows how the figure and
> the hair should be.

Wow... the first real PoV longhair in about seven years since I read
this group! Awesome... now grow him a Vercingetorix-style Gaul moustache
and send him in full armour to Gergovia (not Alesia, that would be too
cruel...)!

A more practical question: his hair looks as it was partially tied up in
the back - is it so?

But at picture tells me that with PoseRay, a true self portrait would be
  at least theoretically possible...

See you on www.khyberspace.de !

Yadgar

Now playing: The World Spins, I'm Part Of It (China Crisis)