POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Harold on the road #2 : Re: Harold on the road #2 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Harold on the road #2
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 15 Jun 2007 09:53:56
Message: <467299f4@news.povray.org>
Thibaut Jonckheere schrieb:
>     A few credits : snail model by G.Tran, Micra car (the closest one)
> by R. Bui, other cars by various authors found at
> http://dmi.chez-alice.fr/models1.html   .
>     Trees made with Arbaro and PovTree. Edges of the main objects
> obtained with my PovEdge program.

Cool scene... makes me instantly hear Kraftwerk's analogue synthesizers
of 1974 in the background:

We drive, drive, drive on the autobahn,
we drive, drive, drive on the autobahn...

A valley broad before us lies,
the sunbeams sparkle in our eyes

We drive, drive, drive on the autobahn,
we drive, drive, drive on the autobahn...

The blacktop is a tar-grey stream,
white lines and a verdant seam

We drive, drive, drive on the autobahn,
we drive, drive, drive on the autobahn...

We're switching on the radio
to hear this very chorus go:

WE DRIVE ON THE AUTOBAHN!