POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not sure... (215KB JPEG) : Re: Not sure... (215KB JPEG) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not sure... (215KB JPEG)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Jun 2007 03:06:46
Message: <4670e906@news.povray.org>
"Stefan Viljoen" <spa### [at] removethispolardcom> schreef in bericht
> ... exactly what this scene is or what it represents, but I think it has
> some marginally nice reflections... somewhere... if you look very
> closely...
> --
> Stefan

Entriguing image to say te least! Especially as a collection of transparant
objects in subdued tones. Very well done. Stuff that dreams are made of....
I see a lot of black spots though, especially at the left and front, so
max_trace should probably be increased.

Thomas