POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mountainscape : Re: Mountainscape Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mountainscape
From: Alain
Date: 13 Jun 2007 17:06:03
Message: <46705c3b$1@news.povray.org>
Kirk Andrews nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/06/13 15:45:
> Ok, so I've added some reeds around the lake, thickened the forest, and
> improved the radiosity.  I'm hoping for suggestions on making the landscape
> a more "inviting" place.

It's already more inviting. The reeds and trees' shadows nicely hide the harch
water edge. The added trees make the scene more relaxed in my eyes.
Maybe adding some lazy clouds or some rock formations piercing the grass? Or
some animal half hiden in trees... As it will be partialy hiden and in the
shadows, it don't need to be very detailed.

--
Alain
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.