POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not sure... (215KB JPEG) : Re: Not sure... (215KB JPEG) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not sure... (215KB JPEG)
From: St
Date: 13 Jun 2007 15:36:50
Message: <46704752@news.povray.org>
"Stefan Viljoen" <spa### [at] removethispolardcom> wrote in message
> ... exactly what this scene is or what it represents, but I think it has
> some marginally nice reflections... somewhere... if you look very
> closely...

    Overall, Stefan, this is a *nice* image! BUT, I do find it confusing
because there is a lot to see and questions come with it. This is a VERY
deceptive image. For instance, looking at the far right blue 'thing' - I
thought it was a plate with a mouldy lemon on it!! :o)  BUT, it turns out to
be a kind of oval-shaped thing with a hole through it. ;)

  I love the green planter - someone should make them out of glass, they'd
make a tidy profit I would think... Good freeform modelling there.

 Ok, the questions:

  1) What's the frazzly-dazzly thing to the far right? (Can't work that one
out...)

  2) What does the text/logo say underneath the water-line? (Underneath the
right blue thing...)

     ~Steve~