POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP [63Kb] Studio-Lighting : Re: WIP [63Kb] Studio-Lighting Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:14:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP [63Kb] Studio-Lighting
From: Shay
Date: 12 Jun 2007 11:12:26
Message: <466eb7da@news.povray.org>
Jim Charter wrote:

> With Jaime's lighting set up I am hoping to get a good version in black
> leather too.  Black leather was always the hardest to paint, also.

But NOT black PATENT!! ... IIRC :)

Very nice. I read through the thread about the work that went into the
model. If it were easy, I suppose every model would look like this.

I went back and looked at your object study shots recently when
commenting on an object study render in the RTC. This shot looks very
casual in comparison to what you have posted before in the "genre". Not
at all like your previously posted black pointy shoes which evinced the
same reverential feel as your religious and ceremonial object renders.

 -Shay