POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Harold on the road #2 : Re: Harold on the road #2 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Harold on the road #2
From: Thibaut Jonckheere
Date: 11 Jun 2007 14:57:41
Message: <466d9b25@news.povray.org>

> I think the mix of cartoon and realism is perfect. Imo, if the image was
> photo realistic, it would not be as appealing. And the captions remind me
> of the cartoonist Glen Baxter.

http://www.chrisbeetles.com/exhibitions/Cartoons_2007/Cartoons_2007_Baxter_Belcher.htm

	Thanks a lot for the Baxter reference ! In fact, when I decided to put
captions, I had vaguely in mind the Baxter's cartoons (it get published
in a french newspaper). My goal was not to make a copy, but I am quite
happy if it reminds you of his work !

Thibaut