POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothes in Poser _ Take 6 : Making clothes in Poser _ Take 6 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:13:40 EDT (-0400)
  Making clothes in Poser _ Take 6
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 9 Jun 2007 08:09:07
Message: <466a9863@news.povray.org>
And so my friends, we come to Take 6 of the clothing saga: dynamic clothes
tied by belt and ankle bindings. The clothes and their patterns are loosely
inspired by the Celtic world (I shall probably add a torc).

The HowTo is explained in a tutorial that you can find in povray.tools.poser
(look in the thread 'Making clothes in Poser - Q & A').

Like always, and traditionally, comments are welcome and appreciated.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Poser_figuretest_09.jpg' (64 KB)

Preview of image 'Poser_figuretest_09.jpg'
Poser_figuretest_09.jpg