POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alien Desert Nukem Forever : Re: Alien Desert Nukem Forever Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alien Desert Nukem Forever
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 8 Jun 2007 03:08:57
Message: <46690089@news.povray.org>
Hey William, good to see this scene again :-)
The insects look good to me. I shouldn't change them more.
For the curtains, I would suggest Megapov and the ClothRay patch there. You
would be able to simulate the movements of the cupula and the wind. It takes
a bit of learning to use the patch correctly, but the reward is huge.
Not sure about the wood right now....

Thomas