POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Keeping rendered image window. : Re: Keeping rendered image window. Server Time
1 Jun 2024 19:30:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Keeping rendered image window.
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 3 Jun 2007 18:45:27
Message: <46634487$1@news.povray.org>
Joerg wrote:
> arubin wrote:
>
>> One thing I am finding irritating is that I can see the image being
>> rendered but as soon as the image is rendered the window closes and the
>> only way to view the image is to open the saved file with a graphics
>> program.
>

> Try this option in your povrayrc config file:
> Pause_When_Done=true
>
> This will keep the display window open even when the render has finished
>
> Joerg

Also the +P command-line option will do it.

      -=- Larry -=-

PS.  FWIW, I frequently use a bash script I wrote.  It's not
particularly versatile, but it's convenient when only a small set of
"standard" options are adequate.  I use +P as one of these standards.
It also has a fixed set of common sizes that are selected with a single
number.